Tuesday, May 6, 2008

An "Exercise" Book

Along with the ribbon I got in my Aunt's package, she also gave me this great book on how to improve your handwriting. I actually like my handwritting and feel like I can use it pretty confidently when I scrapbook. But as I looked through this book of ways to improve my writing and some creative unique techniques to use, I really got excited about being even more confident in using my writing more! It also teaches you to create different fonts using your very own writing! Different fonts, same handwritting!...
How fun does this look? You've got your tools, step-by-step guide, and your workbook.
An example...

1 comment:

Cindy and Lane said...

Too cute! love love love love this website. blog whatever. keep it up. i will use your ideas to improve my creative juices.