Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just made a few more cards. I have been doing some other crafts, but haven't taken any pictures yet, so more to come later I guess. Some of the crafts have already been made, shipped & received... so I missed the boat on that one. Sorry, guys. I'll get better at this I promise.


This is just a simple card I made for my husband's friend. His brother had passed away, so I just did a simple little sentiment card.


This is a birthday card I made for my mother-in-law. It turned out pretty cute. I have since made a few more cards for my relief society birthdays and revamped the card a bit. I'll show those later.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Les! I love how the "happy" is a tag...and the ribbon is the flame...sooo cute! And I like the "remember" card too. Very simple and appropriate. Well done!

Jennifer V said...

The little birthday cake is so stinkin' cute! I love how the flames on the candles are the little ribbons. So cute!