Monday, September 29, 2008

I am SO excited!!

I just ordered my copy of this book and I cannot WAIT for it to get here. I think I'll want to make presents for every baby I know is coming and everyone that has already had a baby! I'm prepared to go nuts. And well, talking about nuts, I went nuts and got her Sew-It Kit as well. It was SUCH a good deal, my little "agree to purchase" trigger finger couldn't stop. Check these books out. YOU will want them too!


amy butler's little stitches for little ones

20 keepsake sewing projects for baby and mom

In my new lavishly illustrated sewing projects book, you'll find all new charming and contemporary projects for the nursery, baby wear, soft toys, and many more surprises! The projects are designed for babies 0-12 months and their mothers, featuring beautiful photos of the finished designs by our friend Colin McGuire. It was fun to produce these little treasures, and I think you'll find many projects in here for all the wee ones in your world.





amy butler's sew-it kit

15 simple and stylish sewing projects for the home.

A great giftable kit with 5 new sewing projects to accompany my IN STITCHES book. The kit includes fabric and notions to make one of the projects and 15 beautiful project cards with easy-to-follow instructions, all packaged in a unique box format.

No comments: