Monday, April 6, 2009

Diaper Carrier

I made this diaper carrier for a baby shower. It's as you can see fairly small considering the number of tiny diapers/wipes in it! (It probably could fit 2 to 3 size 5/6 diapers in it.) I thought a diaper carrier is perfect if you just need to take diapers and wipes somewhere, and not the whole diaper bag. It's also good to keep your diapers creams and such in it too....keeps things organized. The magnetic clasp also adds a nice sturdy feature. I used thick interfacing for long lastingness too.

Again, I used scraps of fabric and tried to use bright fun colors that don't necessarily go together. I also tried a new kind of fabric flower with buttons and I really like how it turned out!


3 comments:

Camie said...

Hello! You do not know me, but I have your brother John in my Interior design class and he was talking about your blogs. So I had to take a peek! You are incredible! So talented. I love your ideas. I will have to have you as my inspiration this summer to get some projects done. I love the quilt! Thanks for sharing all of your ideas.

Camie Sunderland
camiesund@gmail.com

Baker Family said...

I love this bag....do you make lots of them? Do yo sell them? I want this one. Please make me one!!!!
~Melissa
baker.melissa@gmail.com

Kelli said...

When I have my next baby I want this!